Ten Minute Fish Parcels
Fish infused flavours of coconut and tamarind, grilled in banana leaves.
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
white fish fillets (reef cod or pomfret)
fresh coriander, chopped
red chilli powder
Salt and white pepper, to taste
Banana leaves, cut into 4x6 inch squares
- Take skinless, boneless fillets of a fresh, white fish (with good fat content) and divide it into 8 to 10 equal sized pieces.
- Mix together all the other ingredients in a small bowl and add the fish to it. Keep it covered in a fridge to marinate for 3 to 4 hours.
- Lay the banana leaves out and place one piece of fish in the centre. Fold over the short sides and then the long sides to form a parcel. Secure this with a tooth pick.
- Place on a grill at medium heat and grill either side for 3 minutes with the lid closed.
- Serve immediately and let the diners open the parcels on their plates.
You May Also Like