Smoked Salmon, Roasted Red Peppers and Capers on Toast
Salmon and capers elevate this humble toast to fancy party food.
TOTAL TIME: 15 minutes
red bell pepper
crushed black pepper
- Insert a skewer through the bell pepper and hold over an open flame for a few minutes, until it starts to char in spots and the skin begins to wrinkle.
- Let the roasted pepper cool for a few minutes and removed the skin.
- Cut baguette into thin slices and toast in the oven.
- Arrange pieces of roasted, skinned and seeded red peppers on toast.
- Top with slices of smoked salmon.
- Pipe small dots of ricotta and place a caper on each.
- Finish with crushed black pepper and a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil.
You May Also Like