1. Clean, wash and dry the coriander on a towel overnight.
2. Sieve maida and gram flour. To this, add turmeric powder, 1 tbsp chilli powder,
salt and mix well.
3. Heat 3 tbsp oil and pour over the sieved flour. Mix the oil into the flour very well.
4. Add some water and make a stiff dough and let it stand for ½ an hour.
5. Chop the coriander finely.
6. Dry roast the coconut till light golden. Cool and crush.
7. Dry roast the sesame and khuskhus and pound it.
8. Sauté the garlic flakes in ½ tsp oil and add to the coriander.
9. Add the coconut, khuskhus, and sesame to the coriander. Add 2 tbsp chilli powder,
salt, dry mango powder and mix well.
10. Knead the dough well to make it soft and even.
11. Take small balls and roll out small 5-inch length oval shaped chapatis.
Apply water to all the edges.
12. Place the filling in the centre. Overlap the two long sides. Turn over the two smaller
sides and press lightly to seal.
13. Heat oil and deep fry the rolls on reduced heat till golden brown.
14. Cool and cut into 2 pieces each.