Chilli Chocolate Truffles
Classic dark chocolate truffles enlivened with a hint of chilli.
TOTAL TIME: 45 minutes
Selbourne dark chocolate
- Pour cream into a thick-bottomed pan and boil along with the chilli flakes. Simmer for half an hour until the chilli gets infused into the cream, keep aside to cool.
- Melt 500 gm of the dark chocolate in a double boiler by adding the liquid glucose into it. Mix it with the chilli infused cream to make a ganache.
- Strain and chill it in the refrigerator to get a piping consistency. Pipe it into 20gm balls on a greased tray. Leave it to set for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile melt the balance dark chocolate in a double boiler and keep aside to cool.
- Dip each ball into the melted chocolate and coat with bitter cocoa powder. Repeat the same twice to get a proper coating of cocoa powder around the chocolate ball.
- Refrigerate and serve cold.
You May Also Like