A Cheesy Affair
Brie en Croute
A delicious cheesy dessert made with brie and raspberry preserve baked in puff pastry.
TOTAL TIME: 25 minutes
puff pastry sheet, frozen
- Lay puff pasty on smooth surface.
- Place a few spoons of raspberry preserves in the center of the pastry.
- Place Brie centered on preserves.
- Wrap pastry in a pinwheel fashion to fully enclose brie.
- Carefully invert Brie so that folded side is down and place on baking sheet.
- Whisk egg yolk and water, using a brush, apply a thin layer to the entire outside of the dough.
- Place brie into 200 °C oven for approximately 25-30 minutes or until pastry is a rich golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Place on tray and enjoy.
You May Also Like