Food Lovers’ Cookery School: Home-Style Thai
Chef Ashish Sanyal
Delve into the flavours of authentic Thai home-style food and cooking at the third edition of the Food Lovers’ Cookery School with Chefs Ashish Sanyal and Pinaki Swarnakar at the pan Asian destination, Oko.
Taking you on a journey through the homes of Thailand with dishes that are simple yet flavourful, this ‘Home-style Thai’ menu showcases a mix vegetable Krapao and chicken Kai Krapao seasoned with oyster sauce and basil for appetisers. Followed by the piece de resistance, Pla La, steamed fish with ginger and lemongrass, and a vegetarian version of the same made with tofu. Ending the meal with Tub Tim Grob, a delicate sweetened coconut milk topped with pearl chestnuts will leave you wanting to revisit the homes of Thailand time after time.
Refer to the menu tab below.
This cookery experience includes:
Coffee/ tea and cookies on arrival.
Interactive lecture-demonstration of the dishes as mentioned above
Food Lovers recipe cards
Food Lovers recipe videos
Three-course gourmet lunch and soft beverage
Oko goodie bag
10.00 am – Welcome the guests with morning tea/coffee.
10.30 am to 12.30 pm – Chef demonstrates the three course menu recipes.
1.00 pm to 3.00 pm – Lunch which includes the samples of recipes demonstrated by chef.
Terms & Conditions:
- Guests are requested to arrive at Oko, The Lalit Ashok Bangalore on or before 10:00 am on 7th July 2018 to ensure they do not miss out any element of the experience.
- Please note that this is a group experience, guests will be required to adhere to the timelines as laid down.
- Food Lovers is only facilitating the experience. Oko, The Lalit Ashok Bangalore is responsible for all arrangements with regards to hospitality, food and beverage, activities, etc.
- Reservations are accepted on a full-payment, non-refundable and non-transferable basis only .
- Rights of admission reserved.
We have limited seats available for the Food Lovers’ Cookery School: Home-Style Thai, so please do book at the earliest. Please email us at email@example.com or call Malavika Shenoy at 6361 760 350/ 4036 4900 for further queries.
|Number of Persons||Actual Price||Early Bird Price||Total|