Food Lovers’ Chefs for Charity, Bangalore 2018
Food Lovers is proud to present the fifth edition of Food Lovers’ Chefs for Charity, Bangalore, a grand gourmet grazing lunch where chefs from 12 of the city’s finest restaurants, from the five stars to the freestanding, will present their signature dishes, all for a great cause. These talented chefs will showcase their gourmet creations at the lush gardens of The Lalit Ashok Bangalore on 24th February 2018.
Spanning 10 cuisines from across the world in over 50 delectable creations, Food Lovers’ Chefs for Charity is a unique gourmet extravaganza for charity that you wouldn’t want to miss. In addition, there’s a well-stocked, fair-priced, cash bar to keep you in good spirits!
At Food Lovers, we are dedicated to curating gastronomical experiences that push the boundaries of food & fine dining. With Food Lovers’ Chefs for Charity, we will bring together over 400 gourmets and connoisseurs with the city’s much-loved chefs.
All proceeds from the sale of donor passes will be donated towards humanitarian causes close to each chef’s heart. Some of the organisations that are being supported through this initiative are: Colours of Life, Chiguru, Children’s Movement for Civic Awareness, CRY, CUPA, Prerana Resources Centre, St. Gaspar Charitable and Educational Trust, The Akshaya Patra Foundation.
Watch this exciting video for a taste of what’s in store this year at Food Lovers’ Chefs for Charity.
- Dress Code – Brunch casual. This is an outdoor event; we expect the weather to be pleasant, but it could also be sunny. So please attend in your summery best, hats and umbrellas would be a welcome accessory. And whilst selecting your footwear, do keep the outdoorsy lawn venue in mind.
- Registration is on a per person and non-refundable basis. Registration passes will need to be purchased in advance, no walk-ins permitted.
- Registration fee is only towards food and soft beverages. Wines, beer, cocktails and spirits will be available for purchase at a fair-price cash bar. All profits from sale at the cash bar will also be donated to the various causes.
- Upon successful registration, donor passes will be couriered to registrants. Please produce this donor pass for entry at the gate on the day of the event.
- Early bird registrations are available for a limited duration only.
Follow the link below to register for this gourmet grazing experience today!
|Number of Persons||Rate||Total|